We respect your privacy and make sure your information is safe & protected.
Protecting the confidentiality of your information is one of our top most concerns. Just like we would want our own information to be handled, we make sure we handle your information the same way, with utmost responsibility and confidentiality.
We don’t disclose your information to a third party and we collect your information only to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us.
What kind of information do we collect?
Information collected is used to keep you posted with all the latest happenings related to product promotions , policy changes & discount offers. But in case if you wish not to get these updates you can let us know via email. Apart from this the information is used to analyze and update our own development.
To enhance your shopping experience with Cow Leather Jackets and to make your next transactions faster, we save your :
- Postal addresses (Shipping & Billing)
- Email address
- Telephone number
This way, you can make sure that your information is safe while it’s transmitted over the Internet.
Your credit card information will be required to complete the transaction. However, we don’t save your credentials.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- Cow Leather Jackets will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- Cow Leather Jackets takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.cowleatherjackets.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- The Cow Leather Jackets is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
How personal information is applied:
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption is used on all web pages where your personal information is collected. In Order to make purchases from online stores you must use an SSL-enabled browser like Safari, Firefox & Internet Explorer. By doing so there is a protection that keeps your personal information safe while it’s transmitted over the Internet.
We use Google Analytics’ 3rd-party audience data such as age, gender, and interests to better understanding the behavior of our customers and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on this website or other websites because we contract with Google and other similar companies to target our ads based on information we or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons).
These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. You may opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising and edit or opt-out your Google Display Network ads’ preferences.